Thursday, February 15, 2007

I met not Ally...

So, I have been reading this book by Corrie ten Boom. It’s called Amazing Love, I am enjoying it. She had an amazing life, and the things that the Father did through her and still is doing through her are amazing. But what stuck out to me the most in this book is in the foreword, it was only one line, but I have been thinking about it for a week since I read it. It wasn’t even what she wrote. A guy was talking about Corrie and her life and what she has done. Talking about her he said, “like those two disciples of old, ‘Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us by the way.’ For I met not Corrie, but Corrie’s Christ.
Oh how I pray that would be true in my life. That anyone that knows me would say, I met not Allyson but Allyson’s Christ. I pray I live my life in such a way, that He is all that is known in my life. He is worthy of so much more.

No comments: