Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sarah



I have a friend named Sarah. She has a blog and she has been giving shout outs to her friends and family. She started this because of the oscar speeches and thought she would do her own. This didn’t surprise me at all because she is one of the most loving people I know. Sarah is one of the only people who would watch the Oscar’s and think I’m going to encourage and bless people in a fun way like that. So, after reading her blog it just made me want to write one about her. Sarah is absolutely amazing. She loves the Father with all of her heart, and her life reflects that in the way that she loves people. I have had the privilege to watch her truly seek the Lord, and follow Him for the past few years. I have also had the complete blessing in working with her to minister to students and others. I have seen her on her knees in tears for friends. I seen her constantly put others before herself. So many things. She is a joy to be around, and always has a word of encouragement for who ever she is with. She not only blesses everyone around her just by her presence she really, really cares about your life. When she asks how you are, she really wants to know, and wants to know what she can do to love on you. Sometimes Sarah never has a second to herself because she will never pass up an opportunity to serve, and love people. She is also sooooooooo much fun to be around, and the girl can dance (hehe). There is never a dull moment with her. I could go on for hours about this girl. I just wanted to give a nod to Sarah, and tell you if you don’t her you should. You will be blessed even if you only meet her once. She is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. Her heart for the Lord, and for people is an amazing sight to see. Not to mention she is beautiful and wonderful to hang out with. She is a picture of a servant. She makes everyone around her better. So, thank you Sarah, for living your life in a way that honors the Father, and everyday shows people who He is.
Seriously if you don’t know her, go meet her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah that is Sarah, my sister.she is too much love and fun. i love her :)

Anonymous said...

hey ally....

Anonymous said...

I agree I agree
Yes yes I acquiese
yes sir I concur

Anonymous said...

hey im doing great!...as far as things here in arkansas...they're good...just work and church...

i sure miss it in california...(as im sure you do at times)...but the lord is good...and i am loving it here...

when do you come back?...

Anonymous said...

yo I couldn't have said it better myself! I love you Ally.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. I love you Ally