Sunday, February 04, 2007

Thriller




This is a picture of my floor, this nice addition is in the living room. I just wanted to write a little about it because it has been there since before Thanksgiving and it is becoming really funny to me. Things take awhile to get fixed over here. This nice decoration talks to us whenever we are in the same room, and sometimes when we are not. By talk I mean it creaks and makes all kinds of fun sounds. I have recently given it a theme song. Which comes from DImai saying that it looks like the “Thriller” video when the guys came out of the ground. So, the theme song is “Thriller,” and I’ll be honest, most of the time when I see it now “Thriller” comes to mind. It started out as just a bump, yes the floor just rose. I found it by tripping on the bump in the dark. Then after awhile, it just opened. So this is Thriller.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

spooky

Anonymous said...

ok that makes me sick like when i was there a few months ago... i don't know if i can ever stay in your house again it will eat me... i'm sad and scared now from that post.

Ally said...

Kimmy it won't eat you, it's a nice whole, he will just talk to you a little

Anonymous said...

So your post made Kim mad. She can't think of your floor without saying, "Uh! That makes me so mad!" Yeah, she's mine.

Anonymous said...

You never told me about this huge thing in your floor! Has anyone explained it at all?

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison! I just found your blog through the Johnson Journal and I love reading about life in Turkey. What fond memories. I have to say that I was not even surprised by the hole in the floor. Only in Turkey.