That is Turkish for Happy Valentines Day! (I don’t have a Turkish keyboard right now so I’m sorry that not all the letters are right. Anyway, last night I had a V-Day party with all of my friends that did not have a Valentine. I loved it. It was so much fun. We just hung out, ate, and played a game. I am very thankful that the Father has given me this time in my life to spend enjoying getting to know people and being with friends. So, I just wanted to share that I am really thankful that I didn’t have a Valentine this year, (which by the way is not out of the ordinary). God is good, and I am blessed to be able to spend Sevgililer Gunu with friends. So, thank you for coming all of you that did.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Sevgililer Gunun Kutlu Olsun!!
That is Turkish for Happy Valentines Day! (I don’t have a Turkish keyboard right now so I’m sorry that not all the letters are right. Anyway, last night I had a V-Day party with all of my friends that did not have a Valentine. I loved it. It was so much fun. We just hung out, ate, and played a game. I am very thankful that the Father has given me this time in my life to spend enjoying getting to know people and being with friends. So, I just wanted to share that I am really thankful that I didn’t have a Valentine this year, (which by the way is not out of the ordinary). God is good, and I am blessed to be able to spend Sevgililer Gunu with friends. So, thank you for coming all of you that did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy late valentine's day!
and of course we were serious about you moving to little rock!...
(your forgiven for not using a turkish keyboard...i was confused about what you were saying until you said that...cause im so good at turkish you know...)
I am glad you had a good Valentine's Day. sounds fun!
OK, who is Grant and why is he trying to "lure" you to Little Rock?????????
8-)
Post a Comment