My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy.
Phil. 1:20-21
Monday, February 26, 2007
Thriller is gone...
Yes folks. My floor is fixed. It has taken 4 months, but now it is fixed. He still talks to us though. So, don't worry my floor still has a voice but is now flat and not an open hole.
4 comments:
Yea I'm so glad its gone! Love you
yea!...did you fix it?...cause that would be cool if you did...
praise the lord. i hated that thing
OH man. the ticking is still there?! Well, that only means it will come back for more. ha ha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment