Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cappadocia





I got to spend the weekend in Cappadocia last weekend. It was amazing. There are thousands of cave churches in the valleys from anywhere from the 2nd- 11th century. It was amazing to see, and to be in a place where my brothers and sisters from past centuries lived and worshiped. While I was there I was struck with the hugeness of history and on top of that how much bigger God is. It is so awe inspiring to just be reminded of how much God is the same today as He was with those early believers. He is sovereign God over all. It is also really cool to be in a place that is in the Bible, Peter wrote to the people that lived in the caves that I got to see. God is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who did you go with?

Ally said...

I went with Jack and Mara, Chap.
love ya